Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Media can't make up it's mind

I didn't watch the SOTU. I did for a few years, but it's nothing but a pep rally.

The interesting thing is, media coverage from salon.com states "Tea Party Supreme Court Justices Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas, and Samuel Alito are expected to skip to night's State of the Union address"

I wasn't aware supreme court justices were elected, and ran as tea party members. I also wasn't aware that "to night" was two words when used as an adverb.

They're just trying to lump conservatives, republicans, and RINOs into one philosophical mindset, and then trying to portray that mindset as racist rich people.

Also, how can the tea party be racist if Clarence Thomas is in it? They need to make up their minds. Is the tea party racist, or is Clarence Thomas a tea partier? Maybe they think he's a racist black extremist, and are unaware that his wife is white.

This post is mostly tongue-in-cheek. I know Clarence Thomas and the tea party aren't racist, and I know not all democrats think so. I know that because I know some democrats in the tea party movement. I just get so sick of this partisan BS.

LIBERALS: If you have a valid point, make it and back it up with facts. Don't just spout the usual garbage from your mouth and expect people to take it as gospel. You should be trying to change people's minds, not preach to your misinformed choir. If the tea party is racist, find some hard evidence. A picture of the 3 people you planted with Hitler signs isn't going to cut it. A video of Klansmen removing their hoods and turning out to be Rand Paul would be convincing. Or even a simple mission statement from the tea party saying they want to make minorities stupid and poor would convince me. I'm sick of your method of arguing where you state "It's already been proven, I'm not going to debate this." You generally say that about things which are hotly contested, because you don't know the facts you're trying to argue!

"The tea party is racist, that's a proven fact, I'm not going to argue this anymore."
It's not a proven fact, it's just something that you have no proof of and are unwilling to offer any for.

Sorry that my posts go from one topic to another, I'm a free association writer, just as Michael Savage talks on his radio show, except I try to keep my posts related to one subject at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Salon.com will manipulate information any way it can to push its agenda....they don't report, they interpret, and then they have gatekeepers on site keeping out comments that point this out. It's amazing they have any credibility left.

    But that's liberal-style discourse for you! (DThey don't use classical rhetoric, they use ad hominem attacks to insult their opponents because they can't answer the arguments.) Unfortunately, this approach is accepted as valid by many in the media.

    ReplyDelete