Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Is Danny Davis the Emperor of Black People?

I'm getting sick of politics with the Chicago mayoral race, it's already degenerated to the point of playing the race card. It reminds me too much of Jesse Jackson on South Park. A black candidate warns Bill Clinton not to campaign for his friend or the black people will get him! Really Davis? You're suddenly the emperor of black people? You can command them en masse to punish Bill Clinton? Not the blacks I know! In fact, most of the blacks I know think you're a crook! Even the die-hard democrats! Not that I want Rahm Emanuel as mayor any more than I want Davis, because they'd both do a terrible job! The only decent candidate (Meeks) has dropped out!

I really believe Meeks wants what's best for the poor communities of Chicago. I think he could've made great strides in ensuring that the kids who are most in need of a good education are able to get one. I think he could've worked with businesses and convinced them to open their shops even in the bad areas. As a reverend he's already made huge progress in both of these areas. As mayor I think he could have done even more, and without robbing the taxpayers of Chicago to do so.

Now, the vulture known as Rahm Emanuel is trying to profit from Meeks' early exit. Go ahead everyone, google Meeks for mayor, you'll see that Rahm paid good money to make sure his name pops up on the side. I think I'll click it a few hundred times to make his campaign pay for it!

All we're going to get with Davis or Rahm is the same old crap Daley fed us. They'll blame crime on the dumbest possible causes. Remember Daley's excuses? Someone is shot and Daley says something along the lines of "well, the weather was nice." Nice weather causes murder. Or the other Daley favorite "it's the guns, we need more laws." Of course! How silly of me! It's not the politics polluting the police force, it's not the unchecked gang activity, it's not that police are having powows with gang bangers, it's not that there are laws in place to make people defenseless victims. It's a combination of guns that don't exist in his City because there are laws against them, and the nice weather. I wonder how many places with no gun laws have nice weather and no murders. Maybe someone should do a study and let Daley, Davis, and Emanuel know the results.

I'm sure the people in Vermont don't cower in fear of a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment